Phonetic Mecano Inc - The Industry Best Manufacturer of Enclosures and Industrial Components
A global Player Possessing Unmatched Expertise
Phonetic Mecano Inc. is a manufacturer for enclosures, machine control enclosures, and suspension arm systems. This company is a part of Phoenix Mecano AG, which is an international corporation that is based in Switzerland. It has several different facilities all around the world with Phoenix Mecano as a global role player. The president and Chief Executive Officer of this company is Philip J. Brown and their headquarters is located in Frederick, Maryland.
Know About the Multiple Subsidiaries of Phoenix Mecano Inc:
Phoenix Mecano Inc. is also comprised of multiple subsidiaries which include the following:
- Rose: This brand is specialized for industrial applications and harsh environments in various materials such as cast and extruded aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, polyamide, polycarbonate and ABS.
- Bopla: Bopla on the other hand produces modular tabletops, instrumentation, handheld, and wall-mount plastic enclosures that meet the challenging demands of the current markets.
- RK: RK offers multiple machine tool components in aluminum and steel for assembly, automation and production environments. They have RK frameworks, RK clamps and tubes, RK Linear, and RK stair works systems.
- Dewert: Dewart offers DC voltage linear actuators, handsets and control systems. Benefits of these motor systems include whisper-quiet operation, ergonomic hand and foot controls, and customer-specific control systems available in all voltages.
- Okin: Okin offers products such as single drives, double drives, lifting columns, control units, handsets, operating elements and accessories.
Value Added Services at Economical Prices:
Phoenix Mecano USA offers customers broad range value-added services as well. They work with custom orders at an economical price all in just one location. This saves customers unnecessary expenses and delays than could happen if several different suppliers are involved. These value-added services include the following:
- wet painting
- in-house prototyping
- engineering services
History in Brief:
The history of Phoenix Mecano dates back to 1975 when Phoenix Maschinentechnik AG was established. This company first began with selling gases for welding and then they transitioned to welding torches. The company didn’t find much success with this product due to the lack of resources they had so they turned to making components and enclosures for electronic devices which became a new market due to the expansion in microelectronics. Enclosures are needed for electronics so that they are protected from anything that can damage it. They acquired the company Hartmann which manufactured electromechanical components. This put Phoenix in perfect position to become a leading components manufacturer for the industry. In 1986, they officially renamed the company to Phoenix Mecano AG.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors is Ulrich Hocker who has been chairman since 2003. The CEO and Delegate of the Board of Directors is Benedict A. Goldkamp.
Product Line of Rose and Bopla Branches:
The Rose and Bopla branches of Phoenix Mecano together have products that include:
- basic boxes
- stainless steel enclosures and cabinets
- build-a-box extrusion products
- ex enclosures
- operator interface enclosures
- suspension arms
- 19 inch enclosures
- Panel meter housings
- Keyboard and sloped housings
- Plug housings
- DIN rail mountable products
- Cable glands
- Membrane keypads
ASAP Semiconductor - Phoenix Mecano’s Reliable Distributor:
ASAP Semiconductor is a leading distributor of all Rose and Bopla Enclosure products. Please contact ASAP Semiconductor today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-714-705-4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives available will be ready to assist you.