The company is characterized by independence, healthy growth and profitability. The company was founded in 1900 by Ernst Bucher but with the name “Institut fur Elecktrotechnix, Optik & Mechanik”. The name was changed in 1908, when Raimund Finsterholzl took over the company. He was the person who managed the original company.
Today the company carries electromechanical components, operating and control systems, EMS-electronic assemblies & components, and solutions. The electronic components the company carries are push buttons, control components, signal lamps and short-travel key switches. The electronic and components sector consists of Fritz Box and motherboard for industrial PC. The solutions portfolio includes electronic assemblies to complete devices, from assembly to housing production right up to procurement, development and logistics services.